Das Forum der Ersten Deutschen Biersekte
 SuchenSuchen   FAQFAQ   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   StatisticsStatistics   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   AtlasAtlas   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Leaking Becks Gold Keg

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    http://forum.biersekte.de Foren-Übersicht -> Zapfanlagen: defekte Fässer/Geräte
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
aeonizer
Neuling
Neuling

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.08.2006 19:41    Titel: Leaking Becks Gold Keg Antworten mit Zitat

Dear Sir or Madam,

days ago I bought some Perfect Draft Kegs from a german seller on eBay.

One of those kegs is a Becks Gold and it has a leak. I have put it into my machine as I have been doing several times, but this time no beer came. The machine made some strange noises and the display began to blink.

When I took the keg out of the machine the beer sprayed around out of the ventile on the top of the barrel.

Any ideas what to do?.

Thank you very much for an answer.

Best regards from Sweden,

Martin Wink
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
BlutEngel
Bier LKW Fahrer
Bier LKW Fahrer

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.08.2006 20:36    Titel: (keine Überschrift) Antworten mit Zitat

3:0 Halftime ! Prost!

Greetings to Sweden Very Happy
Faß-Mann
Lagerarbeiter
Lagerarbeiter

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.08.2006 21:22    Titel: (keine Überschrift) Antworten mit Zitat

Hello to Sweden,

usually I would say just read the other threads...
But in this case...
Since a few weeks myself and many other persons around here have problems with leaking kegs. Many topics around leaking kegs...
Problems seem to be solved now (4 becks gold in a row - without leaking; maybe one of their providers did something wrong); the regular way would be bringing it back to the one who sold it.
Most of my kegs were just leaking, not spraying. Pump was running every five minutes; but it was still possible to enjoy the beer. If you are not willing to send it back and it isn't leaking that awful you can try with a rubber ring that should sit on top of the keg were the tap is connected to the keg. Or you try something that the craftsmen use to seal for leaking water pipes (some sort of plasticine). Sometimes it helps to push hard on top of the keg were that black thing sits.
Whenever you put a new keg inside the perfect draft; be sure that you rinse the tap with hot water, stick to the manual that is inside the perfect draft door and maybe put some water in that black thing on top of the keg (keeps the seal smoother).
But if the keg is really spraying and the display goes mad; take a new one.

Greetings from Germany

(Probably having a perfect draft keg from germany is still cheaper than buying the beer in the store over there...)
NLG
Biersekten-Baron
Biersekten-Baron

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.08.2006 21:23    Titel: (keine Überschrift) Antworten mit Zitat

LOL @ blutengel

i think that was not the answer he wanted to get Wink

NLG
Biersekten-Baron
Biersekten-Baron

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.08.2006 17:39    Titel: (keine Überschrift) Antworten mit Zitat

an answer from becks:

Hello Mr. xxx,

thank you for your mail and your informations.

Please send (postage paid from InBev/Brauerei Beck&Co) the Perfect Draft Kegs for further investigations to our complaint officer:

Günter Harnisch

InBev Deutschland/Brauerei Beck & Co
Quality Management
Hausanschrift: Am Deich 18/19, 28199 Bremen
Postanschrift: 28365 Bremen
Telefon: 0421/5094-4735
Fax: 0421/5094-81-4735
Mail: guenter.harnisch@inbev.com

Kind regards from Bremen

Harald Stückle
Plant Quality Compliance Manager
InBev Deutschland / Brauerei Beck&Co
Am Deich 18/19
28365 Bremen
Germany

Phon: ++49 (0) 421 5094 4207
Fax: ++49 (0) 421 5094 81 4207
eMail: hstueckle@ inbev.com
www.inbev-deutschland.de

jenniferhoops
Neuling
Neuling

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.08.2011 05:56    Titel: (keine Überschrift) Antworten mit Zitat

Hey friend,

Please tell me that have you complaint against that German about this leak product?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen       http://forum.biersekte.de Foren-Übersicht -> Zapfanlagen: defekte Fässer/Geräte Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

© Erste Deutsche Biersekte & Biersekte e.V. 2001 - 2016 (Software von phpBB-Group)